Tuesday, February 05, 2008

CC Frenzy!

I love a good CC...who doesn't!?

This weekend there's TWO I'll be checking out....

Little SCrapbook Shop (very close to my heart)...and I'm off to crop IRL with the lovely Lisa (Vanilla) on Friday night to celebrate this one!

All Craftz is also CCing this weekend...my mate Megan is facilitating this one with the help of the AC DT!

The weekend starting 22 February is the STamp Shak CC...look out for this one too - Chelle is bound to set some great challenges!

Finally - ALL of MARCH is MEga Madness CC Month at Scrap Chat!!! A big month with Easter thrown in there too! Heaps of scrapping time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow with so many cc we girls are sure going to be busy.

Hugs
Gypsy

Michelle Jamieson said...

Love a good CC!!

See you at LSBS this weekend! :)

Chelle Xx

Karen Knight said...

I love a good CC.
Plenty on this weekend. YAY

Hugs
K.

BruganCampbell said...

Thanks for the plug! Hope you can drop in.
It's a great CC weekend.