Thank goodness! Remind me never to tackle this daily blogging challenge again! Sorry the last few posts have been so boring! Back to weekly blogging for me!
Don't forget to check out Scrap Chat's March Mega CC. Be sure and check out the front page at Scrap Chat too....my "Sunshine" LO has made the cover for March --- sweet!
Had another card win...for my Monogram card at the Stamp Shak! My GF Chris loved the card when I gave it to her in Melbourne on Sunday...now I can tell her it's a winner ;)
Packing my cropping bags tonight for a 12 hour crop at Scrapbook Princess tomorrow (after watching eldest DD play basketball) with the sweet Shannon. Just the two of us this time....Lexie, Kerryn & Lisa all unable to come and play although I think Lisa might pop in for a visit! Add bonus...the shop has 30% off tomorrow - ekkkk!!!! There goes my scrap diet AGAIN!
All Made.X.Manda on Facebook Now
14 years ago




1 comment:
Well done Amanda on posting everyday bar one in February.
Hope you have fun at your 12 hour crop today.
Hugs
Gypsy
Post a Comment