Sara tagged me the other day with a tag I've already done a couple of times...so I'm going to pike out of it (sorry Sara!)
But...Chelle has tagged me with a different one (and I'm kinda wishing my middle name was SUE about now...)
Here's the rules...
You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).
My middle name is ELIZABETH (9 letters can you believe it!!!) ... here goes:
ENVY - - - I envy people with small middle names!!!!
LOVE - - - I love chocolate!
INK - - - I use ink on almost every scrap thing I do (except digi!!)
ZZZZZ - - - I snore really really badly!
APNEA - - - because I have sleep apnea!
BIG - - - I wish I wasn't so big but see answer #2
EVERYONE - - - I try to please everyone (but I should learn to say "NO")
THRILL - - - I always get a big thrill watching my girls in activities at school
HOME - - - I would love to work from home...
OK...now to tag NINE people....Josie, Shannon, Narelle, Megan, Susan, and Steph. (Yeah I know it's not nine...but I'm slack OKAY!)
All Made.X.Manda on Facebook Now
14 years ago




3 comments:
Glad you are back, Amanda, and thanks for the lovely shots of Melbourne! Sounds like you had a good time there.
Thanks for thinking of me to tag, but I've already done this one. Check back a month or so ago and you will see it on my blog :-)
Reading about you was fun though. You have a good middle name - that's my daughter's first name.
Am adding your blog link to my blog roll tonight if that's OK?
I'm tagged! LOL, you do realise I have 2 middle names??
OK, I'm off to do it.
Have a great weekend.
Well I have found this!! lol I have done it for you!!
Post a Comment