Thursday, February 21, 2008

A different sort of doodle

Tonight I had my very first ....

cartoon drawing lesson! (you wondered WHAT on earth I was going to say didn't you??!!)

While eldest DD discoed 2 hours away with all the other year 8 students...the parents were to have an informative presentation on resilience and other important parenting 'stuff'! Unfortunately the planned speaker was ill so we had a cartoon lesson instead! Jeff Taylor had spent time with the Year 8's during the day....and now it was our turn! (He was the highlight of the day too according to girls when I picked them up this arvo)

Won't share my "masterpieces" and don't think I'll be giving up my day job....but it was interesting!

Another form of doodling...Post-It Note art...found this 'interesting' blog The Post-It Project...check it out! Not sure we'll get any scrap inspiration here...but you never know!

Catching up with some of the lovelies from SCrap Chat tomorrow...yes, Friday!!! I'm off work to get ready for my Melbourne trip (but can still squeeze in a scrap catch up in between loads of washing!)

Have arranged to catch up with non-scrap friends in Melbourne this time (missed them last trip)...so Relsi or Steph if you read this....I'm not ignoring you....just not enough time this visit to see you chickies!

OMGoodness...just realised I'll HAVE to take my laptop to Melbourne so I can continue my blogging everyday for February challenge!!!

3 comments:

Narelle said...

I am reading- and that is totally OK sweetie!!

Happy thinking day to Tara and Dana from their sisters in Guiding here in Victoria!!

BruganCampbell said...

Sounds like an interesting night you had. :)
Have a safe trip down in Melbourne, hope the weather is OK for you.

Lexie said...

Oh come on show us your doodle LOL

What fun!