Not my 'plastic surgery' scars....they have healed amazingly quickly & nicely! (see my "nose" 5 days after the surgery)But this time it's my back!!! Don't know how but somehow on Tuesday afternoon (coming home in the train me thinks) I've done something and it got progressively worse as the night went on! By Wednesday I could barely walk! Sitting was okay but standing and walking were quite painful. Luckily my reflexologist could see me and I felt a bit better this morning although I only lasted 1/2 day at work! Hopefully it will continue to improve although tonight it's still not great :(
Back to Monday...youngest DD (Tara -8) made her Brownie promise. So now they are both happy and enjoying their Girl Guide experiences!We've even been selling biscuits this week - the tiny ones with choc-tops. Both Peter & I have taken them to work and had no trouble selling them. I've had people ringing up looking for them and we're all out :(
Danah's getting ready to go off on Saturday morning on her very first Guide camp....although she's got a sore throat tonight and hopefully that won't get worse and stop her from going. So lots of excitment on the Guide front!Scrapping wise - I'm a bit disappointed. I was supposed to teach last weekend at House of SCrapbooking but only had one sign up so we cancelled it and now this Saturday I was meant to be teaching at The Craft Attic - my first class there - and there's only one signed up ATM too :( so it won't be going ahead either. I'm not having much luck!
Can share my LO for Challenge 1 at the 123 Cyber Crop - had to use a song title from a 80's list, a sketch and white cardstock. Quite like this one using a photo of Peter & Danah from 1997!





5 comments:
You poor thing. You're not having much luck!
Congrats Tara on making your Brownie promise. :)
Love the L/O with Danah and Peter...He doesn't look much different. Must be ageing well!(He'll get a giggle out of that!)
Chelle Xx
Shame about your classes Manda. I'm sure it will pick up soon.
Hope that you are feeling better soon.
It's great to see that your girls are having a great time with their guides experience and I am sure they are creating memories they will remember for a lifetime.
I hope that your classes can pick up a bit soon. It's a shame to hear that they are not doing well.
That layout is fantatstic as always and doesn't Dana look too cute.
Great LO and I'm sure that you'll have lots more opportunities for teaching! Have a great week!
Congrats Tara on making your Guide Promise!
I am so pleased to see both girls are enjoying Guides so much!!
Hope your back is getting better Amanda- there is nothing worse!
Post a Comment