Sunday, June 17, 2007

Quick Post

Almost time for Grey's Anatomy to start....so I'll be super quick!

Scrapping to share....


First off - my Attic Inspiration Challenge #4 - 7 photos, black embellishment and replace a letter with an embellishment. Used the pics from Danah & my night with P!NK in the mosh pit!
Lastly (yes, only 2 this week) a digi task I put up at Little SCrapbook shop for some of our digi beginners - to put an element on an angle....
That's it!
Face is healing nicely (after my 'plastic surgery') - not so sore now unless I knock it. Kinda fighting off a cold type thingo at the moment.
Have a good week ;)




2 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

OMG...hope I didn't give you a cold!

Georgeous L/O's as always! :)

Chelle Xx

Narelle said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! I LOVE that P!nk LO! OMG- seriously- it is just amazing!! What awesome photos!! OMG!