What a lazy ol' day we've had today! Watched two DVD's with TAra and that's about it! Didn't get out of my PJ's until after 1pm...when I had to go get bread and milk!!
Danah's at her first Girl Guide Camp....couldn't help but think of her last night as it was cold AND wet here.....but I'm sure they'll be having a ball. It was dry and clear today so hopefully anything that got wet last night will be dry tonight! She comes home tomorrow (Monday) afternoon. I'm sure she'll have lots of stories to tell.
Scrapping wise - I've been working on a photoless LO and step by step for LSBS - on Mid Year Resolutions. I'll share it now even though I haven't uploaded there just yet....but it will be up later tonight or tomorrow.
Also completed another on for the 123 cybercrop - had to use a pic from the 80's (before children), red/white and kitchen string or glitter. I ended up sewing the kitchen string into the frame around the photo!
I also whipped up a digi LO for my Digi Task #2 at LSBS - for those just learning to digi - I asked them to use their duplication function. Use the photo's of Master Bennett for this LO - from my visit to Melbourne in February - he's such a cutie!!
Danah's at her first Girl Guide Camp....couldn't help but think of her last night as it was cold AND wet here.....but I'm sure they'll be having a ball. It was dry and clear today so hopefully anything that got wet last night will be dry tonight! She comes home tomorrow (Monday) afternoon. I'm sure she'll have lots of stories to tell.Mum & I did stop out at the camp site yesterday afternoon with 6 new compasses for them. I've been trying to secure free/donated goods for the girls since they started and finally had a win with ANACONDA - adventure sports store - who have kindly given us 6 ($45) compasses. In exchange we're all filling out their adventure membership (free) forms....so we'll get junk mail but I can live with that!!
Scrapping wise - I've been working on a photoless LO and step by step for LSBS - on Mid Year Resolutions. I'll share it now even though I haven't uploaded there just yet....but it will be up later tonight or tomorrow.
Also completed another on for the 123 cybercrop - had to use a pic from the 80's (before children), red/white and kitchen string or glitter. I ended up sewing the kitchen string into the frame around the photo!
I also whipped up a digi LO for my Digi Task #2 at LSBS - for those just learning to digi - I asked them to use their duplication function. Use the photo's of Master Bennett for this LO - from my visit to Melbourne in February - he's such a cutie!!Did some mini chipboard squares this weekend too - for another DT member at LSBS - won't share those just yet or I'll spoil her surprise!




2 comments:
That photo of you BC is just so lovely....tfs...
oh i can see where your gorgeous daughter Danah gets her looks..what a lovely photo...and love your non photo layout..brilliant!
Post a Comment