Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Plastic

When you get to my age, every woman should have a little plastic!!! No, not a credit card, but SURGERY!!!

After picking Mum & Dad up from the airport this morning (they had a great time - more stories another time) I went and had some minor surgery on my face!! It wasn't really plastic surgery although it was done by a Plastic Surgeon ;)

I had two small 'bumps' - one on the side of my nose and the other on my chin - that have annoyed me for ages so I decided to get them removed. My GP sent me to a plastic surgeon because they're on my face! Thought it sounded good - going to a plastic surgeon! I'm easily amused.


And it did seem like a good idea until NOW when the anesthetic has worn off and my face (left hand side) is aching!!!


Before I go and drug myself up and go to bed.....here's my latest LO for the June 123 Challenge competition. Had to use acrylic stamps (see edges of the word blocks - just), birds and polka dots. Read in a US mag about using the eraser on end of a pencil to stamp 'dots' so had a go at that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that photo in the layout!

fleurie said...

great LO Amanda

Anonymous said...

oh you poor thing .. i hope the aching clears up .. it is funny about the plastic surgeon thing, at one point we were going to have bo-tox done on the face of my now 9 year old (he would have been 7 at the time), but in the end we didnt ..long story!

Narelle said...

Hope its all feeling better now and healing well!

Big Hugs

BruganCampbell said...

Great LO, saw it on the 123 blog. Great photo of Miss Tara and hope you are healing OK. Happy scrapping.