Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Thanks Chelle...

I've been tagged by the sweet and talented Chelle - so here goes....

Name three things that scare you... spiders, not doing a good job as a Mum and matching pattern papers from different brands!!!!

The daggiest thing in your music collection.....just one??? How about Boy George!?!

Your three favourite clothing items...denim, my new winter (shrek green) dressing gown and my trackie dacks (tracksuit pants).

Your partners most annoying habit.....hogging the bed and me not being able to squeeze into it when I finally come to bed at 2am after scrapping for hours and hours (oh, it was supposed to be his most annoying habit wasn't it ;0)

What stresses you out...when I tired....everything!!! Rushing in the mornings to get girls to school (with the right things packed) and me to the train/work on time!!!

If I could change the world I would...put women in charge!!!

Your favourite household chore…paying the house cleaner!

If you had fifty bucks to spend at Target which section would you head straight for…girls clothes

In my next life I would like to come back as….a woman in charge!

Your least favourite celebrity… Eddie McGuire (if you could call him a celebrity??)

I tag Megan, Lucy & Narelle :) Have fun ladies!

4 comments:

Narelle said...

Thanks for the Tag, all done! Actually thye were quite interesting questions and I enjoyed them!

Sara Pearcy said...

I'm with you on the spiders, but can't say I have any Boy George in my collection.
xx S.

Anonymous said...

I so don't do tags Amanda.. but this time around I will but not sure who to tag myself (as all of my cyber friends have already been taged with this one) love your site its always a happy site to read/awesome layouts to see xx enjoy your scrapping xx

Lucy xx

Helen Jolly said...

You are funny Amanda!