
The girls and I spent a few hours today down at the Wynnum foreshore with Sara, Leisha and their beautiful children.
The weather was perfect, we took lots of pics and the children all enjoyed themselves (although there were some tired little people by the time we left). We snacked on my freshly made (from scratch as highlighted by my two!) choc-banana muffins (thanks Dad for the reasonably priced bananas from nthern NSW) and had fish 'n' chips. The playgrounds were great for the variety of ages and my two enjoyed "mothering" the younger children.
Sara took some photo's of the girls and I together which will hopefully look okay as we have so few "good" photos of us together. Did get a nice one off my camera but won't upload it as I'm keen to scrap it first!
Something about being near the sea to really make you feel like you're on holidays (even if I'm only on 2 days holiday!!!).




2 comments:
Sounds like you had a great day!!!
Wow, Amanda, I LOVE the photo of the five kids!! It's beautiful. Thanks again for the fantastic day - the kids just loved it!
xx S.
Post a Comment