Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Robbie Disaster!

Well despite my best-laid plans and preparation - I missed out on "Robbie" tickets today :( The plan was to buy 6 tickets (the max allowed) for Peter & I, Pam & Mark, Cathy & Jennifer - but even though I managed to get online @ 9am I still couldn't get 6 tickets together and by the time I went back through the system to order them in smaller lots I missed out :( All we can do now is hope a second concert goes on sale in Brisbane! Guess I should think of the positives - that's $300 more in our pocket instead of Robbie's!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Amanda, as I said today, if I'd know you guys were wanting to go, there probably would have been another ticket to get! :)

I hope they might put on a 2nd show here in Brisbane as well, apparently there is 2 concerts each in the southern capital cities?

See ya!

Sara Pearcy said...

:( I guess that's where the fan club members have the added advantage. They get first dibs on the tickets. I'd love to go, too, but will probably be home scrapping that night instead.

xx S.

Sara Pearcy said...

I've heard there is a petition for a second concert at www.973fm.com.au

I'm off to sign it for you now!!

xx S.

Alicia Barry said...

Hehehe, I can just imagine you going off at a Robbie concert. Hope he does a second concert for you.