Maybe I'm a soft touch but I'm home today with BOTH the girls - too 'sick' to go to school. Now I know I shouldn't doubt them and Danah has been fighting off this flu since last weekend but I just don't know. I let Danah stay home yesterday as well although she had to come into work with me for 1/2 the day (things I just couldn't postpone).
I've told them both there'll be NO TV or computer today - they are to get better - in bed - not have fun!!! Danah's missing pizza at lunch time so she mustn't be feeling well. Tara's got a sore ear - should I take her to the doctor??? and she's missing choir photo's today which I know she wanted to be in.
So....I shouldn't doubt them, should I????
All Made.X.Manda on Facebook Now
14 years ago




1 comment:
Better to be safe than sorry I guess! Plus its a good opportunity for mother/daughter(s) time I suppose.
I hope they are feeling better. :)
Post a Comment