The mail produced a copy of the latest edition of Scrapbook Creations today - with my "celebrate Family" LO in it! A bit disappointed in the quality/colour of the photo they've taken :( This is my last LO up for publication - better start submitting some more - maybe???
Had a big day today @ work - had to do a presentation to the funding body who gave the $$ for the project I've been working on for the past 2 years. I was a little apprehensive about it (not sure who or how many would be attending). It all worked out well though - only about 20+ people and no media (always good!). The funding body seemed quite happy with my presentation - that always good too :)
Sara commented on my latest LO, of Danah (Fresh), about how old she's looking. Almost every day I see changes in her - both physically and emotionally. I love walking beside her and being able to look eye-to-eye with her (almost). Must get someone to take some decent pics of us together to document this!
She's now got mouth ulcers (the poor thing) - went to the doc today to confirm this. She has to put this disgusting tasting gel on before bed. Why do they make stuff that''s got to go into your mouth like that taste soooo horrid. She did have me laughing so much I was crying when she was trying to talk with this 'stuff' in her mouth - couldn't make sense of anything she was saying. Think this lightened the moment for her - and she relaxed a bit! Hopefully they'll clear up real fast.Here's another photo from our weekend away from Tara's camera - looking up to the loft area where the girls slept (although Tara ended up sleeping on a mattress on the floor downstairs with us for two of the three nights).




5 comments:
Sounds like a busy weekend. Glad you all had a good time I hope everyone is feeling better by now.
I will have to look out for that SC now and buy it. So exciting - another publication!
Poor Danah, I hope she is feeling better soon.
We'll have to try to get together during the school holidays, Amanda. Maybe to Wynnum or somewhere pretty for some photos, with Leish & Kyan.
Hope Danah is feeling better. I've just looked at your layout in SC and I think it looks fantastic!! You definitely need to sub some more layouts!!
xx S.
Ooohh.... and there is another Robbie concert now!! Tickets go on sale next Wednesday (21 June) for a 14 December concert!! Better get your sleeping bag out!
xx S.
Post a Comment