12.03 am 1 January 2008Happy New Year to you all....I hope you celebrating the incoming year with lots of fun, love and laughter.....safely!
We had a nice night at home.....sausage sizzle, Guitar Hero (on PlayStation2), DVD's, popcorn etc until midnight when we ventured out into the drizzle to pop our "poppers" and wave our glow sticks to the sound of our neighbour playing in the New Year with his bagpipe (+ a few local fireworks)!!!
We broke away from our lazy holiday form yesterday to finally do some (boring) housework etc before the end of the year. I also managed to do a few last minute LO's! I can now share the double LO I did for Peggy - of her daughters fifth birthday party (Fairy Fun at Five), plus a sketch challenge for Top 50 ('tis the Season) and a sketch challenge from LSBS (Life Long Friends).



I've also done two digi LO's - both for Scrap Chat challenges.....Resolutions (challenge to use the set kit) and "I so don't love HOUSEWORK" which was a 'mission' set by Miss C.


I seem to be in a bit of a challenge frenzy ATM....trying to do heaps of scrapping while I'm on holidays and lovin' it!!!
I've got a mountain of mending to do so better hit the sewing machine (poor thing won't know what's going on when I stick fabric in it inside of paper!!!) before I get back into my next challenge!




3 comments:
LOL @ the sewing machine. Don't forget to post curtain piccies! I got your tag message...was even reading your blog at the time!! Thanks Amanda :)
Kerryn
Happy New Year to you all, sounds like a great night in.
All your LOs are fab (as always). Thanks for sharing.
Liking those digi LOs!
Wow your scrapping up a storm Amanda xxx Enjoy the holidays and Happy New year wishing you a terrific year for 2008 xxx Happy Scrapping
Post a Comment