Saturday, December 29, 2007

90

Well 91 actually......that's the number of paper LO's I've completed so far this year with only two more days of 2007 to go! I've also done about 19 digi LO's, lots of cards and some off-the-page projects (including the ten 2008 calendars I've made for gifts this Christmas!). Not as many LO's as 2006 when I completed 106 LO's. Not bad going I guess given I work full-time and I've had a few "down" periods throughout the year!

To share now.....before we say goodbye to 2007 and begin a new count.....here's a LO I completed today for The STamp SHak December competition - doing a tree decorating LO. I've also completed a double LO using Peggy's pics (from Scrap Chat) but can't share those yet.....I'll let Peggy see them first ;)




I've also got ANOTHER calendar to share.....the last one (unless I whip one up for myself!!). I made this one for my GF Megan and her family who are off to live in Jakarta for a few years! I'm going to miss Megs heaps.....but I guess now we have an excuse to visit Indonesia!

We're looking forward to trying out a new local Thai restaurant tomorrow night with my GF and her new DH (Jo & Bob who recently got married). Will be nice to chat to them properly now the wedding is over. The girls are coming too so the conversation will have to be child-friendly!!!

Well we have absolutely NO PLANS for NYE!! How boring!!! I'll end up scrapping and listening out for the local fireworks at midnight!!! One year I'm going to party like I used to (when I was younger!!!) on NYE!

Hope everyone has a great night and stay safe!

See you in 2008!

7 comments:

tracey said...

awesome tally amanda -- love your pink layout too... catch u in the new year no doubt - takle care and have a fun night!

Jo said...

Hello Stranger,

I love your calendar. Just gorgeous. Congratulations on the layout tally. I don't think mine is anywhere near that.

Happy New Year.

Joanne.

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

What an amazingly productive year, Amanda. And I love this tree decorating LO in pink. Can't wait to see your Peggy pics - am doing that challenge as well :-)

Happy New Year! Since you may stay in for NYE, here's something fun to think about. I've tagged you! Here are the rules I was given:

You've been tagged:
The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Anonymous said...

hey there sorry didnt know where else to put this lol
I changed the site from makingmemoriesforyou.org to this

http://makingmemoriesforyou.org/index.php

hope you can come in and visit :) HUGS
Frankie

gypsyangel said...

Gorgeous Amanda.

Wanted to drop by and wish you a Happy New Year hun.

Hugs
Gypsy

Michelle Jamieson said...

Have a lovely New Year, Manda!!

Awesome tally!! :)

Chelle Xx

BruganCampbell said...

Well done on your scrapbooking tally. All fantastic work as well.
Great LO of the girls trimming the tree.
Happy New Year!