The girls have four days of school left.....and it's 23 sleeps 'til Christmas!!! Oh my goodness! How did it get to December so quickly!
This week, I'd like to share some pics from Danah's graduation (from Year 7) dinner on Thursday night! It was a great night - everyone looked gorgeous and Danah even received a "Certificate of Achievement" for her contribution to music - which was a lovely surprise.
Danah and her teacher, Mr Malcolm + class mates.....and no, her shoes were not high heels - only about 2-3 cms high!!!

Scrappin' wise --- I've completed the digi challenge at the LSBS Cyber Crop that started on Saturday night and goes through until Wednesday night.....here my LO using a "wish list", red and circles.


I've also finished the teachers gifts! Both girls had male teachers who I always find difficult to buy/make for....but used the Kaiser Craft pen holders this year + a few goodies in each for them.

And lastly....a challenge set at Scrap Chat.....the result - this LO!!!

Haven't had time to put up the decos/tree this weekend...but will HAVE to do it next weekend! Had my work Christmas do on Saturday night.....food was great and nice to catch up with girlfriend Pam & her DH - as she's currently on maternity leave.
This week, I'd like to share some pics from Danah's graduation (from Year 7) dinner on Thursday night! It was a great night - everyone looked gorgeous and Danah even received a "Certificate of Achievement" for her contribution to music - which was a lovely surprise. I took Danah and her friend, Emmie, to the hairdressers straight after school - as a special treat! Then we had mocktails (for the girls) - cocktails (for the grown ups) at our place with Em's parents and my folks (see pic with a very proud Pop above!) before heading off to school. Here's a few snap shots....I'm sure there will be a LO or two to follow at some stage with other pics!
Danah and her teacher, Mr Malcolm + class mates.....and no, her shoes were not high heels - only about 2-3 cms high!!!
She was very glad to dance with her father, as he at least is tall enough for her to twirl with without having to crouch down - like all the boys in her year level!

Scrappin' wise --- I've completed the digi challenge at the LSBS Cyber Crop that started on Saturday night and goes through until Wednesday night.....here my LO using a "wish list", red and circles.

I also whipped up a quick birthday card for Danah to take to her first 13th birthday party on Saturday night.

I've also finished the teachers gifts! Both girls had male teachers who I always find difficult to buy/make for....but used the Kaiser Craft pen holders this year + a few goodies in each for them.STILL haven't started my Christmas cards.....I wonder just how long I can delay doing it!!! The 10 card challenge at LSBS might get me motivated + a few card challenges at other sites!
Speaking of sites.....my wonderful scrappin' buddy and friend Megan, is moderating at a new site called All Craftz.....check it out if you get a chance. She's having a ball chatting up a storm there and they are looking for DT members too!
A LO to share....the final one from the Warana weekend - finally finished it!
A LO to share....the final one from the Warana weekend - finally finished it!

And lastly....a challenge set at Scrap Chat.....the result - this LO!!!





3 comments:
A busy week for you again. Congrats to Danah on her graduation and special achievement.
Loving all your work as always, the 13th card is awesome and the digi is wonderful.
Thanks for thinking of me too. :)
Can't wait to see your Xmas cards. ;)
Danah is growing into such a beautiful young woman! Her blue dress is just gorgeous!!
I luv the Pen Holders - they look great :)
Post a Comment