
Well Merry Boxing Day actually......

Hope everyone had a fabulous, relaxing and enjoyable Christmas Day! We certainly did! Ham & fried eggs for breaky.....presents opened....snacking on yummy Christmas treats.....playing with new toys and gadgets......off to lunch at the Grand View Hotel, Cleveland (what an excellent idea).....then home for a long nana-nap! New DVD after a cold meat and salad dinner!
I received some lovely gifts including all FOUR Die Hard movies on DVD - yippee!! We've watched 1 and 2 today, DH & the girls are watching 3 now and we'll probably watch 4 tonight!!! It's a DIE HARD feast! I also got my very first lady shaver!!! Never had one before - Mum loves hers - so looking forward to testing it out ;)
Because of my long snooze in the afternoon yesterday I was up late last night and whipped up this LO (using a pic of GF, Jo placing the wedding ring on Bob's hand from the wedding we went to on Sunday).....the LO is for a kit challenge at All Craftz and we had to use the quote (hand written along the side of the photo).
Bride & groom 
My three uni girlfriends - including the gorgeous bride Jo!
I can also share Mum's calendar I made for her for Christmas and some other happy snaps!






7 comments:
Looks like you all had a fabulous day yesterday! Love all the photos...and how good were you to whip up a layout last night?
Chelle Xx
Love your LO!
Hope you had a great xmas!
Oh and the site is allcraftz, Not Alscraptz.. woopies!!!
xx
Opps....all changed and link now included :D
Simply gorgeous Amanda, love your pics of chrissy and love all the cards and calendars that you have been making. They look excellent.
Hugs Gypsy
Hi Amanda - looks like you have a great eye for a good photo - I like them all but I especially love the LO of the hands of your friends at their wedding :-D
So happy you all had a great Christmas day. Plus heaps more fab scrapping done. Thanks for participating in the fun at All Craftz.
Post a Comment