Thursday, December 06, 2007

Final Day

The 2007 school year is over AND I now only have one child at Primary school!!! Danah is off to senior school (Year 8) next year!!!

I took the day off to go along to their final assembly as the Year 7's received their graduation certificates. Danah also sang solo in the Year 7 song (same one they sang at their Graduation Dinner) and received a plaque for having been involved in choir every year from Year 1!

And so starts almost 8 weeks of school hols! I'm not on leave until Christmas Eve so the girls will be at vacation care and my folks between now and then!




I'm finally making head-way on the Christmas stuff - I've made a couple of calendars (won't share one just yet) + a Kaiser Craft Christmas tree for MIL. Next on the list is CARDS!!! I still haven't started on them yet!!!






2 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

Your little girl is all grown up and off to Grade 8!! WOW! Now the fun begins! LOL

Love your latest creations...I'm with you, the Christmas cards are becoming a chore!!

Chelle Xx

BruganCampbell said...

Well done Danah on all of your achievements this year. Good luck for Grade 8.

Nice work as always, love the Christmas tree.