
Busy weekend here.....here's the brief update:


One of the out-takes.....

* Guide gathering Saturday at Coochie Island (Moreton Bay)....lovely few hours and must visit again with the girls on hols
* Voted! Was quite surprised at how interested Danah was in these elections. Maybe because they have been studying government this year and visited Canberra it all has some meaning to her now. She actually hopped out of bed when I got home last night to tell me Mr Rudd was now our PM!
* Scrapapple Christmas Party - enjoyed a few make and takes....some nibbles....a little shopping...and caught up with various scrap friends including Zane (who's off overseas very soon!) Thanks again Shann for the invite to join you!
* Quick catch up with my Uncle up from NSW
* Shopping with Danah - glad rags for Peter to wear on Thursday night at Danah's Graduation Dinner
* Nana-nap (twice this weekend....unheard of!!)
* Christmas photo shoot with the girls.....need them for a couple of Christmas pressies and challenges!
* Poor little Tara has a nasty headache tonight....she seems to be getting them way too often lately....might have to get it checked out!
Pics to share.....for now from our attempt at a Christmas photo shoot!


One of the out-takes.....





5 comments:
Busy, busy! The pics of the girls look great.
Hope Tara is feeling better soon. :)
great pics, I havent done any Chrissie posses yet!
oh how busy are you manda - i truly don't knwo how you fit it all in with your day job as well - you must be one very organised mumma with two very organised daughters - have fun at the grad - and i will chat with you soon
Can't wait to see these pics scrapped!! :)
Chelle Xx
Busy busy. I've enjoyed catching with your goings-on over the past few posts.
Sorry to hear about the job, but I know you have got a lot out of applying, so it isn't all bad. ;)
Resigned from the DT? I don't blame you. I loved being on a DT too, but my Mojo went and it still hasn't come back since I retired! Yours seems to have returned a lot more quickly!
Best of luck to darling Danah with the graduation. She is looking so grown up.
I hope Tara is okay and her headaches stop.
I hope to catch up with you all over the Christmas holidays. I'm so very slack and have found this year SO busy.
xx S.
Post a Comment