

I also did another digi LO - a week or so ago....for a challenge at LSBS.
My short trip to NZ went well although the weather wasn't great. Didn't really get much of a chance to look around Auckland and didn't get time to go to any LSS :( One day will have to go back with the family and more time!
Much excitement this week here as we head off to school Speech Night on Wednesday. As Danah is finishing junior school and moving up to senior school (Year 8) they make a bit of a fuss about it at Speech Night.
I'm also getting ready for another scrap weekend this coming weekend. The fabulous ladies from SM Online forum - who survived a weekend at Mt Tamborine earlier in the year - are coming together again up at the Sunshine Coast. We have a few new ladies coming along this time - so should be a blast!
I FINALLY finished my acrylic mini album on our Mt Tamborine weekend!! Here's a few snapshots of it!







6 comments:
I'm lovin' the look of that album!!
Make sure you bring it with you to Warana!!
I can't wait til friday...nearly counting the hours!!
You sound like you have a busy week ahead also...this week will fly by!
Chelle Xx
Love the layouts. We have speech night this week too. The album looks great, although not too sure about showing my picture LOL.
Cant wait until Friday!
Hi Amanda,
Well done on your organisation of the Girls Night in Crop it looks like you had wonderful sucesses.
Enjoy your weekend away this weekend and look after our Lucy.
Hugs Pam
More fantastic work. Love your nails and the ring.
Hope your speech night goes well.
And have a great weekend at the coast. And agree with Michelle - the album looks fab.
Did you only show us snapshots cause your going to show us irl at Warana. lol
Looks great Amanda.
Woo hoo, one more sleep.
Hugs
Gyspy
Hi Amanda. Hadn't talked for ages. Liked the layouts - looking like you are seeking inspiration for life - I think you may be on the right track by the look of your layouts. Let me know how you went with the job interview. Hope you enjoyed the weekend.
cheers annieinegypt
Post a Comment