Gotta love Fridays!!! Shame I have to go to work :(
Received a lovely mid-week invitation to join Shann at the Scrapapple Christmas Party Saturday night....how excitment! Haven't been before but really looking forward to it! Who else is going??? Thanks for the invite Shann!
News this week too about my job application - I missed out ..... came second! A little disappointed but not deverstated! At least I've been through the process now (again after 14 years without a proper interview).....so won't be so hesitant to do it again when another job I'm interested in turns up!
We have a Guide gathering tomorrow with a picnic at Coochie Island + I'm hoping to get take some "Christmas" shots of the girls (white tshirts, in the park, with lots of tinsel - unoriginal I know).....hope you have a great weekend!
Received a CD bursting with pics from last weekends gathering at Warana....so will share more (maybe???) later in the weekend!
HAPPY Birthday to my dear ol' Dad.....he's away fishing with my brother (happy birthday for you too Bro on Monday!!)....so I'm sure he's having a great time!
All Made.X.Manda on Facebook Now
14 years ago




2 comments:
Enjoy yourself tonight @ the Xmas party and hope Coochie turns on some great weather for you.
oh do have fun at the scrap party - and happy birthday mandas dad
Post a Comment