After a couple of weeks of wet wild weather here in Brissy (just check out all the Brissy girls' blogs....we've all mentioned the weather!).....I think we're in for a change. Steamy, hot and humid! Hmmmm.....maybe the cooler, wet weather was a better option!!
Been scrappin' up a storm while the weather has been cooler....
First up - I've signed up for a 12 month challenge - to complete a "Graditude Journal" this year at SCrap Chat....here's my front and back cover of my journal. I'm using super-sized (9.5 x 14 cm) playing cards as my base. January's challenge is to journal - what makes me laugh! Haven't got onto that page yet.

I'm participating in my first Top 50 CC in ages....completed three challenges so far....#1 - Purple with 2 photos, #2 - a family game (in our case - "punch buggy" - digi using Sandie Krieger's "Embrace Life" kit + photo from vw.com.au) and #3 - your scrap area/supplies!



Tara and I went for walk yesterday (first time the weather's been okay to venture out in the New Year)....found myself a gorgeous fragrant frangipani....and couldn't resist.
Self portrait - late in the day.....





4 comments:
You have been pumping out the layouts, haven't you??
Have to make my journal yet!
Hope you're surviving this heat??
That storm cooled things down a little! :)
Chelle Xx
The journal looks fab and the LOs for Top 50 CC are wonderful.
Stay cool.
Manda, I have to say I love the way your Gratitude Journal is looking, fab job and loving those layouts for the top 50 cc. You have done a fantastic job.
Hugs
Gypsy
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your stocktake LO ...mmmm!.... and the colours on your Journal are fabulous. Can't wait to see it's progression now.
Post a Comment