So here it is ... at the moment ... still making changes ... but I've a new, larger, scrappin' space

Busy with getting ready for back to school (and work :( )...but still scrapping.
Purchased a nice new lamp shade for youngest DD and I just had to add a few 'extras' to it before putting it on her bedside lamp....here it is before...

And after....

A digi for an All Craftz CC challenge

Another digi using a sketch (by Megan) from All Craftz....

My LO for the Little SCrapbook Shop monthly sketch...

A LO for another CC challenge at All Craftz...

A power scrap from Miss C at Scrap Chat using a page maps sketch....whipped this up in a few hours today after our family Aussie Day BBQ...

Detail of the flower....lots of bling and some felt!

And finally some cards...


I'll finish this post with a pic of my eldest DD (12) from her orientation day on Friday for Year 8...all went well although the 2 hour basketball trial in the afternoon killed her lazy holiday muscles!!! Fingers crossed she gets in the team AND has a fabulous first year in high school!
3 comments:
Can I borrow some of that mojo/creativity please?
Fantastic work, I love it all.
Good luck to DD1 and DD2 for school next week and keep smiling through Wednesday, hope it flys by.
The new space is looking fab too.
Manda love everything! I love the paper on your remeber LO. The lamp is awesome.
Good luck with your return to work. I should be back next week too, so if time permis maybe we can have lunch.
Chat soon
Can I safely assume that you are back scrapbooking big time - oh what a holiday does!!! Congrats on your new space. Annieinegypt.
Post a Comment