Frantic this week with last minute activities we haven't done throughout the rest of the holidays! Amongst all the usual book collections, hat cleaning, hair cuts and other pre-school related activities...we're painting a feature wall in eldest DD's new bedroom ... oh and I STILL have curtains to make!
Still finding time to scrap (of course!) and totally enjoyed a 12 hour crop on Saturday with Shann and Lexie at SCrapbook Princess. Not many of us there this time so we had lots of space to spread out!
Completed four challenges for Chelle's first CC at the Stamp SHak....plus a few other LO's. Here's my sharing for this week! First of the card challenges...



Chelle had fun setting us LO challenges about ourselves!!! Enough to freak out most scrappers! I cheated a little using pics of myself that I'm somewhat disguised in....


A beach theme challenge....Tara at Caloundra last year!






3 comments:
It was great catching up on Sat Manda.
Love how the painting nails LO turned out!
Manda, you just never know when someone might visit your blog and leave a comment so go ahead and advertise A Passion for Craft Online Shop! :wink:! It is good when someone comes along and comments though, isn't it. If you get a 'hit' counter for your blog, you can see how many people stop by without commenting, too.
I enjoyed seeing all your work - your cards and LOs are great! I especially enjoyed the LOs of YOU! But the one of the girls painting their nails was really lovely too :-)
All the cards are great and the LOs are all fun ones too.
Loving the colours!
Post a Comment