Sunday, May 27, 2007

Lots to Share

First off...in my last post I mentioned a new forum...the Scrapbook Cupboard that my SM Online friend Lisa has just got up and running. Unfortunately, the forum has crashed over the weekend but I'm sure Lisa will be working hard to have it up and running again real soon. Poor Lisa hasn't had much luck with computers lately - she lost all her photos + a heap of business stuff on a recent crash!


Now some scrapping....it was the Craft Attic cyber crop this weekend and I managed to get two challenges completed for it.


Can you believe that the "little one" is my eldest DD Danah (had to scrap an old pre-scrap photo for this challenge)!








The second one - I could only use 10 items including the CS and photo for this challenge.










I also finished my final challenge for the 123 Cyber crop....had to use mixed alphabet, a technique of a supporting web forum (I did the stamped chipboard) and stripes.










I also completed my second LO for the Attic Inspiration competition - a LO about your Mum, with flowers & lots of journaling.



I'm pleased to report I got a 2nd place in the first round of the AI comp (with my LO "Trafalgar Square").








I'll be very very busy this week doing my part in the judging for the huge competition that's been happening at Little Scrapbook Shop....so no more scrapping for me this week until my judging committments are completed!


It seems there are challenge/competition blogs cropping up all the time. Love the first challenge on Creative Collective - about handbags. Also like the look of Aussie Scrapjacked.....


I'll leave you with this photo....of me....a long long time ago. The lovely Sara Pearcy posted some gorgeous photos on her blog of her daughter's participation in a weekend wedding as a flower girl and it reminded me of my efforts in this department. Apparently I stole the show especially at the reception with the dancing....or so the story goes.

7 comments:

Francine Burgess said...

well werent you the cutest little flower girl....and that photo of Danah as a little one is gorgeous, and look at her now, all grown up and very pretty..oh mum wont there be broken hearts with your little girl...lol..

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Helen Jolly said...

you have been a busy girl!
love your work Amanda
Danah looks beautiful in both those photo......they grow up way too fast hey?

cardscraps said...

How cute you looked Amanda, no wonder you stole the show!

Michelle Jamieson said...

What a cute little flower girl...how cute are you?

Love that L/O of Danah...what a beautiful pic of her. How fast is she growing up? That little one of her is beautiful.

Congrats on your 2nd place!

Chelle Xx

BruganCampbell said...

Great work as well and gorgeous photos of you and Danah! Happy scrapping.

Sara Pearcy said...

Gorgeous layouts and photos of Danah.... and look how cute you were as a flower girl!!
xx S.