They had a stop in Sydney, were my Uncle, Aunty and one of Mum's friends went to see them, before jetting off to Hawaii for three days.
Dad found this cool site - with a live camera located on Waikiki Beach.....they are going to txt us when they visit the beach and wave to us!!!! We did get a quick txt on their arrival in Hawaii saying the flight was ok and they were a bit overwhelmed by it all!
Also jetting away....Chellejamo and her DH Jase....they're off to Airlie Beach for a week WITHOUT the children!! Have a fabulous holiday and I know you'll come back with heaps of amazing photos. I caught up with Chelle at her Friday job....in a northside scrap shop (stopped there on my way home from the airport).
I also went for a quick drive, on Saturday, down to Lisa Gibson's shop at Helensvale - the Scrapbook Cupboard. It was her (the shops) first birthday so wanted to support her and wish her "happy birthday" .... and take advantage of the 20% off. She was also launching the shops new web site and new forum....so if you love forums.....check it out. It's very new/quiet at the moment but I'm sure it'll be pumping before long. My scrap friend Megan (and my girls) came for the drive too....and we just HAD to stop for a baskin and robbins ice cream afterwards!
It's the LSBS Birthday weekend too....celebrating with a huge cyber crop....lots of fun and games happening (still) and some fabulous scrapping in the gallery already.
I also set the digital challenge this CC - here's my LO for that. I asked everyone to complete a LO about a 'significant' male in their lives and journal about him (in support of our digital designer DebF who recently lost her DH in an accident).
We also have a DT challenge for the CC - which we asked all the members to set for us. The end result was we had to do a scraplift of another DT member.I did mine from a LO by Steph Lim - I love her bright and funky LO's and she always has great titles so I've tried to "lift" that with this LO about my two 'cheeky chops' who happily posed for Chelle for this photo while we were all at the park in February.
Another digi LO to share....one I've completed for the US based site, 2 Croppin Cousinz, and the lovely Alicia's Page Plan Challenge. Another circle journal entry for a long running Scrapbooking Memories Online swap....this one for Scrapdragon (Michelle)....in her "One Day I will...." CJ. Hope you like it Michelle.

Today I'm off to an all day crop (9-6) at the Craft Attic! Really looking forward to it as I know Debra has been working hard to get this up and running and I'm sure she's got lots of fun planned for us! So hopefully my next post will also be full of lots of pics of the goodies I make today!





2 comments:
Gee, I'm exhausted just reading all about your scrappy weekend. Thanks again for letting me tag along to Scrapbook Cupboard (Bruce says thanks too!).
Can't wait to hear how TCA Mini Retreat went. :)
WOW - loving the bright colours on your pages - GORGEOUS!!!
Can't wait to see what you come up with on 1,2,3!!!
Post a Comment