Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Stitch

My LO for the May Monthly challenge at 123 Challenge - using 3 or more PP, transparency and flowers....based on a Becky Fleck sketch (March 2007)


And another LO (older photo of the girls - 2003) ...this time for LSBS....based on a sketch from LSBS (#5). My Minds Eye stuff is so easy to work with and love it all!!!



3 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

What can I say but ... fab work again and keep it coming!

Michelle Jamieson said...

Beautiful..Love them both!
I have some of that MME PP, ready to go...just have to find the right photo!

Chelle Xx

Anonymous said...

Wow Amanda just having a read through some older posts (been slack and haven't visited for AGES!). Your little girls a woman now! Hope she doesn't suffer too much each month with it. And OMG how close were you to Pink? You can almost see her sweat! I bet she was Fanastic!!! Love your heritage layout a few posts back, and the current Stitch one. Your girls are certainly growing up aren't they?