Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Short lived

Quick post....

Forget to mention in my last post....DD (11) has been ditched by the first boyfriend! I asked about him on Sunday and I could tell it was over by her response....she's not worried...said "he's the one missing out!" and that was that!

I'm sure all her break-ups won't be that pain-free.....but happy this one was ;)

Youngest DD (8) really enjoyed her first Brownies meeting yesterday. Spoke to her on the phone afterwards (I'm in Cairns) and she said she couldn't tell me much about it as they were doing Mother's Day 'stuff'....but I could hear her smile over the phone! So pleased she enjoyed it and her school friend who goes too made her feel really welcome!

5 comments:

BruganCampbell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BruganCampbell said...

Gee I hope eldest DD keeps that attitude about 'men'! That's fabulous and she's right of course.
Can't wait to see what's happening for Mother's Day at Brownies.

Alicia Barry said...

Oh no. That's sad.

Sharyn said...

I get exhausted just reading your blog. I don't know how you keep up. Any tips?? Love your calenders they look great!! And well done to DD for facing the break up with such a positive attitude!! **Hugs**

Bon said...

If she can keep that belief strong she'll be ok, and of course she is right it is definitely him missing out. Your girls and beautiful Amanda.