
Another challenge for the 123 Cyber Crop....but just not sure about it!!! Love the Rhonna Farrer PP...but don't think I've done it justice! Maybe it's the photo....anyway...here it is :)
And here's poor Bazzill - after his operation....mending nicely and already "fighting" with his step sister (Heidi).By the way....the tool is A TRACING WHEEL....thanks to those who let me know....yay!
Don't forget to check out the Scrapbook Cupboard....a fun new forum....very exclusive atm with just a few discerning scrappers having joined up ... come and play with us :)
Don't forget to check out the Scrapbook Cupboard....a fun new forum....very exclusive atm with just a few discerning scrappers having joined up ... come and play with us :)




5 comments:
Oooh poor ol' cat...
Poor Bazzill...hope he is recovering ok.
Chelle Xx
Poor kitty, he looks like he has had a big night on the town. Hope it heals well Bazzill.
P.S. I do like that LO. :)
I love your latest creation Amanda .....looks great
Hope Bazzilll(cool name)is doing ok
Well its confirmed you are an addict Bazzill the cat lol. Don't tell me his sister's second name is Swapp or Grace.
Post a Comment