
A grass costume that is!!! It was Danah's birthday yesterday so she's now eleven! And while she was cauliflower a few weeks ago (for Book Week) tonight she's been grass!!! This is what grass looks like for a junior school drama production. Pretty pleased with my camera (see second pic) as we were right up the back of the theatre. Tara was a star fish but will share pics of her another night.
Danah had a lovely day yesterday - loved her presents from us but was super happy with Nana & Pop's choice of a $50 gift voucher from Supre! Carindale shopping centre here we come! Her godmum from Sydney also sent her a $25 voucher for Myer/KMart/Target - so she's in heaven! We had dinner at Mum & Dad's and the good ol' cheesecake shop came to the rescue for her cake - a winner with us all!
Off to the movies on Saturday morning with 4 of her friends
- having (another) cake (home made this time) here at home first.I've had a hectic week work wise = having been offically on holidays from Police but working as a private consultant with the Fire Service with their female firefighters at their conference. There are only 20 female firefighters in Qld fire service but they are an amazing bunch of women! Always an interesting experience working with them!
Did manage a LO late last weekend which I haven't shared here yet. It's for a challenge - to use time in the title, numbers in the LO, a clock face and a few other bits and pieces. Here's my effort.

Getting all ready for the LSBS cyber crop this Friday night - come along and check it out - if you're up for a challenge or trivia competition (which I'm setting!!)
Dishwasher's working fine - thanks for asking!!! LOL!




6 comments:
AWESOME layout Amanda! Brilliant!
Wow, it looked fabulous irl. And I love how you've finished it off. Very nice.
Happy birthday to Dana as well.
Loving the photos. You are right, your camera takes great shots.
your daughter looks gorgeous as a piece of grass..lol..and your camera definately takes great shots..
loved your layout for the attic...great challenge ..was thinking of popping over to LSB tonight forgot it was their cc..WILL HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT!
Hi Amanda, I'm still skulking around, just haven't been posting lately.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANAH!!! Eleven? Well, she always looks HEAPS older than she is (that's gotta swing the other way before she into her twenties - lol).
Glad the dishwasher is working fine. Have fun with the CC tonight. I hope to duck in there, but am not sure if I'll be able to!
I'll catch up with you soon, anyway!
xx S.
PS. The photos are great! Just have to ask, is that underwear on the other girls head?
Post a Comment