Sunday, September 24, 2006

I've had dinner cooked for me


Danah cooked dinner for us tonight - spaghetti bol.. and chocolate pudding! It's great to see her interested in cooking (not so interested in the cleaning up afterwards mind you!!) and it was pretty tasty too! Damn...forgot to take photo's! I'm really off my game lately when it comes to my camera!

I've been in a scrappin' frenzy this weekend. Did a couple of DT LO's + another moneybox for one of Tara's friend's birthday + another LO for a challenge I set on LSBS (the cats one). Very pleased with myself.

We also managed to watch a couple of movies (kid friendly of course) - including "Eight Below" (Antarctic, dog movie) and "Yours, Mine & Ours (old lovers re-unite after partners die + their 18 children).

And I also did a bike ride both days!!! (I've done my back in again while I was at it - you gotta love pain killing drugs don't you??)

That's my weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great when they get old enough to cook something other than burnt toast? I love it when my kids cook - doesn't happen too often but I really appreciate it. But yes, no one want to clean up afterwards.

Love your layouts - you've been a busy girl haven't you. See you on Saturday night.

Francine Burgess said...

well first off id just like to say..i love your tins,,they look fab..secondly after catching up on your blog IWANT YOUR JOB!!!!Now i dont know what you do amanda but ill try anything that contains air travel and luxury hotels..im willing to give anyhting a go..lol..so if you ever dont feel like working..PM me and i will do your job..ok..lol

Anonymous said...

Didn't get a pic of dinner? You ARE slipping!

Loving your L/O's...as usual!

Packed lots in to your weekend.

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

BruganCampbell said...

That's so cool about DD cooking you all a meal!

Great LOs and BTP as usual too.

Well, I'll see you tomorrow anyway.
TTFN

Alicia Barry said...

Beautuful layouts as always. I hope yur back is starting to feel better.

Sara Pearcy said...

Sounds like another great weekend.

I love the layouts and that money box is just gorgeous!!

I hope you are feeling better now.
xx S.