Monday, September 25, 2006

I need resuscitating!!!

I went back to the pool....tonight!!!

To swim!!!

Oh my goodness!!!

Hope I can move in the morning!!!

5 comments:

Sharyn said...

LOL, must have been a good swim Amanda, I should get back into swimming too. I am just soooo unmotivated! Shame on me! And if its any consolation I have been dreadfully off my game where the camera is concerned...don't kinow whats wrong with me!

Sara Pearcy said...

Well, at least the swimming should help your back!
xx S.

Anonymous said...

How did you go? I should swim too...if only there were more hours in the day!

Did it help your back?

Chelle Xx

Peta Boardman said...

Gotta agree with Michelle, I'd love to go swimming late afternoon but theres not enough hours in the day...
Have a great day
Peta ox

jilly said...

Oh Amanda aren't you good?!?!?!? I love being in the pool but I HATE swimming!