Thursday, September 07, 2006

Forgot to mention...

Two things....

First off, I'm wanting to wish Alicia, Michael & Kyan (happy birthday today little man) all the very best as the spend their last few days in Brissy before jetting off to NY! Hope you've had a lovely time catching up with everyone before you leave and I've been thinking of you all week. Also thinking of Sara who's going to miss Alicia something fierce! I'm here if you need me :)

Now, the other thing I meant to mention last night is that the LSBS is searching for new Design Team members - a scrapper and a stamper! So check it out and throw your hat in the ring if you're interested!

Now - I have been scrappin' - little bits 'n' pieces including a mini box swap @ LSBS. Made this little cutie for Helen up north. I've also just finished off some ATC's for a Scrapbook City swap but won't show it yet - incase anyone else is doing this swap and then I'd be ruining the surprise! I'm also just finishing off a quote paperbag album page for a Scrapbooking Memories Online forum swap. I'm dedicating my page to Steve Irwin by using this quote which I think sums the man up based on the response to his untimely death this week....

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal" Albert Pine

4 comments:

Ms Zane said...

I agree that Alicia will be missed she is a wonderful girl!

That is a wonderful quote Amanda and it truly does as you said sum up Steve Erwin. It is a sad thing that he is not with us but it is wonderful to know he touched so many and will not be forgotten.

You are a caring spirit! xox

BruganCampbell said...

Cute little mini box - I'm sure Helen will love it.

Definitely a great quote Steve Irwin.

Have a great weekend.

Now I had better pop over to my on blog and put my thoughts down. :)

Unknown said...

Wow, that's an awesome quote amanda, and it really sums up the legacy of Steve, and so many who have touched our lives. Thanks for sharing!

Alicia Barry said...

Thanks manda. Waving to you and the girls. Talk to you soon.