Thursday, September 21, 2006

DT LO


Latest DT LO for LSBS using Over The Moon products. Pic is of my gorgeous big girl, Danah, when she was about 18 months old - helping Peter in the garden.

Big congratulations to Sara (qldscrapper) & Nathan - who are expecting their first bub! Take care of yourself Sara and enjoy this amazing, special time (even though you might be feeling a bit ordinary at the moment - that WILL change!) Oh and don't forget to take lots of pics - starting from now!!

Here's my altered 4 litre paint tin - for Mum's birthday next week - busy filling it with goodies ATM.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Georgeous L/O Manda!

Love those over the moon papers. I've done a L/O of ella using those. Very girly and very cute!

Chelle xx

Anonymous said...

Very exciting, I can post as me again! That went thru...YAY!!

Blogger is working again! :-)

Chelle xx

Sara Pearcy said...

Love that layout, Amanda! The tin looks great, too. Wow for Sara!! I'm off to her blog to congratulate her!!

xx S.

BruganCampbell said...

Lovely LO again! And that tin is groovy - what a great idea (filling it with goodies).

Not long to go to the 'big' Saturday! :)

Have a great weekend.

Alicia Barry said...

Hi Manda, missing you. I love that layout. It's so pretty.