Did heaps of challenges at a few CC's plus other regular challenges! So beware --- this is a LO over-load post!
First off ... my 5th and final LO for the Scrap Therapy Kaisercraft Challenges...had a great time doing this "boy" LO for my bundy bear - who is rarely keen to be photographed but on Christmas day was more than happy to show off his stash!

I managed to complete four challenges for Little Scrapbook's CC including the card challenge (and yes, I've made my first Christmas card for the year!!!!). I used a few older photographs for a couple of these challenges. The gorgeous miss in "Little Miss Attitude" is Chelle's angel - Ella. I'd also like to mention (and thank again) Alz for the stunning Prima flower RAK that matched that LO perfectly!




Scrapbooking Memories also had a CC on this weekend (never participated in one of their CC's before & quite happy to report I've already won the lucky door prize!!!) Managed 3 LO's for them. Once again dug out some older photos to scrap ("Townsville '03").



I also did the weekly "One Little Word" challenge at Scrap Chat. This week the word was "Life" and I used a line out of Snow Patrol's "Chasing Cars" for the title of my LO.

A Passion for Craft also has a challenge up atm...the year in review...here's my LO for that challenge. APC also has their FIRST CC starting this WEDNESDAY (21st) --- so be sure to check it out.

And here's this weeks Stamp Shak Inchie...the theme being "Pink" (really!!!) How huge does my "little" inchie look!!!

Told you I had a big scrappin' weekend! Well done if you've lasted to the end of this post!

I managed to complete four challenges for Little Scrapbook's CC including the card challenge (and yes, I've made my first Christmas card for the year!!!!). I used a few older photographs for a couple of these challenges. The gorgeous miss in "Little Miss Attitude" is Chelle's angel - Ella. I'd also like to mention (and thank again) Alz for the stunning Prima flower RAK that matched that LO perfectly!




Scrapbooking Memories also had a CC on this weekend (never participated in one of their CC's before & quite happy to report I've already won the lucky door prize!!!) Managed 3 LO's for them. Once again dug out some older photos to scrap ("Townsville '03").



I also did the weekly "One Little Word" challenge at Scrap Chat. This week the word was "Life" and I used a line out of Snow Patrol's "Chasing Cars" for the title of my LO.

A Passion for Craft also has a challenge up atm...the year in review...here's my LO for that challenge. APC also has their FIRST CC starting this WEDNESDAY (21st) --- so be sure to check it out.

And here's this weeks Stamp Shak Inchie...the theme being "Pink" (really!!!) How huge does my "little" inchie look!!!

Told you I had a big scrappin' weekend! Well done if you've lasted to the end of this post!




4 comments:
Wow Manda that is a very scrappy weekend, you have been a busy girl, they all look great.
Manda
Awesome work this weekend.
That one of Ella is gorgeous!
And I love the Kaiser one too!
Actually love them all as always!
Wow Manda - you really did have a productive weekend............well done! And it all looks fabulous - way to go!
hey manda
I have something for you on my blog!
Post a Comment