Saturday, January 24, 2009

My last week of Hols...

Well it's nearly time to go back to school and work. Not looking forward to the tantrums ahead. I really don't want to go!!! The girls on the other hand are excited and keen to head back to school!


We had an early "Australia Day" today (instead of Monday) as we wanted to go to the coast and didn't think it would be nice on the roads come Monday afternoon. Had a lovely few hours at Kingscliffe (northern NSW) - swimming in the surf then fish 'n' chips with damper for lunch.


This past week the girls and I have had a few odd jobs to do including some serious cleaning and last minute get-ready-for-school jobs BUT I've still managed to do some scrappin'.


My first digi for the year - a quick page - of my Dad's long lost Great Aunty Maude.

A card challenge for the first A Passion for Craft CC. And two layout challenges...

My weekly "inchie" for Stamp Shak - theme this week was "fabric".
The "one little word" challenge at Scrap Chat this week was "reflection" - so I used a quote for my title and had some fun with these old (1992) pics of DH & I!



My 52 Pick Up challenge LO from Little Scrapbook Shop - this week we had to use paper tearing/rolling


My "Daughters" LO is for the Scrap Therapy monthly sketch challenge (using photo's taken by the lovely & talented Kerryn Leworthy) Speaking of Scrap Therapy - chuffed to see my "My Bundy Bear" LO for the Kaiser comp has made it onto their blog!



Finally - some more "old" photos (late 90's) and one cheekly little DD... for the Stamp Shak monthly challenge.



Well that will be the end of my serious scrapbooking time --- as I psych myself up to return to full time work + school + Guides etc.
Counting down to our next holidays in 9 weeks time - when we have a week at Kirra Beach!







5 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Love your LO's... I wish you all the best with back to school, my kids were always so keen to get back to school.

I have finally for the first time in 16yrs that I don't have to do the whole back to school thing. My DD graduated last year YAY!!

Sounds like you had a lovely early Aust Day, we had a lovely morning this morning too. Check out my photos on my blog for Australia Day ceremoney. Luv Shaz xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Manda

Loving your LO's now I see what you meant about already using the sketch this week LOL.

Hope we can catch up this week.

BruganCampbell said...

Wonderful work as always and congrats on having your Bundy Bear LO on the Kaisercraft blog, woohoo!

Have a great first week back, hope the girls have a smooth first day back at school and all the best to you all.

Michelle Jamieson said...

You've been very creative of late!

Hope you've enjoyed your last week of holidays! :)

Chelle Xx

CreativeMe68 said...

Hi ScrapManda, I have left a lil something on my blog for you Luv Shaz xoxo