Sunday, January 11, 2009

Love Holidays!

I scrap so much while I'm on holidays...LOVE IT!

Layout share...

Stamp Shak Inchies...changed my mind and have gone back to the traditional 1 inch x 1 inch for this weekly challenge. Re-did my "Litte Red" for the fairytale week. Week 2 was "beach".



The One Little Word weekend challenge at Scrap Chat was "words" --- here's my LO of a very cute little man (he belongs to a girlfriend from work)


Alz over at Scrap Chat set a colour challenge - blue & green....colours aren't quite right in this scan :(


The monthly "SHE" challenge at Scrap Chat...LO's are based on a quote each month - I've used the quote in the title!


My KaiserCraft LO for the competition at Scrap Therapy (not really happy with this one ... but not to worry)


Monthly challenge at Scrapbook 'n' Bits...



My first LO for the Pick UP 52 challenge competition at Little Scrapbook Shop...



Finally - my LO from the Scrap Therapy Blind scrap challenge...had fun with this one!



We've had a fun weekend with two trips to the coast! Saturday we went to Ocean Shores to catch up with an old uni friend and her family holidaying from Sydney. Great day - very relaxing - lots of chatting and some sun, surf & sand too!
Today eldest DD & I went down to the Gold Coast to catch up with some Scrap Chat buddies! Another great day!
Lucky I'm on holidays - so I can relax tomorrow!







2 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

You have been so busy of late...scrappin' up a storm!!
Good on you!

Wish I could have come to the Coast for a catch-up...next time I will! ;)

Chelle Xx

BruganCampbell said...

Hope you enjoy your holidays and the time left with the girls before they return to school and you have to return to that four letter word... work.

Great scrapping, I'm amazed more each time!

Catch up with you soon hopefully.