Well it's taken me 4 days into 2009 to finally post on my blog! Hope you all enjoyed a safe and happy New Year! We did much as we'd planned and watched DVD's until midnight (DH didn't last the distance after working all day) when the girls and I torched some sparklers. It was relatively quiet in our neighbourhood - people must have been partying elsewhere!I've been scrapping heaps - making the most of my holidays - and have been visiting a few different scrap sites - in addition to my 'regular' spots!
At Scrap Therapy - Mandysea is doing a 365 blog challenge - taking a photograph everyday and then scrapping it. Don't think I can match that but will try to put a weekly photograph up. So here's Week 1's photo...fresh from our garden. After all the rain we've had plants are "blooming" everywhere!

Gypsyangel at Scrap Chat has commenced a couple of new challenges for 2009 too! Each weekend we'll get "One Little Word" to scrap over the weekend. This weekend it was "Angel". I used a blury photo from the recent Point Shoot Play Trash the Dress photo shoot - at the Bald Hills Cemetry. I thought the girls in their white/cream gowns looked like angels!

I've also had a go at TWO blind challenges through Scrapbook Creations. Accidently did the wrong "recipe" for this challenge (Almost 30 years) - emailed it off to SC before realising (thanks Sue) that I'd used the "example" blind scrap challenge instead of the 'real' challenge. So now I'll have to email (Life is a Blur) to them and explain what a duffer I am!!!

Also did a Blind Scrap Challenge at Scrap Therapy but can't share it just yet...
Chelle at the Stamp Shak is setting us a weekly challenge to complete an "inchie". This week's word is "Fairy Tale" and here's my (almost) inchie. I'm using mini playing cards as my base for this one so not technically an inchie but it is tiny (3.5 x 5 cm)!!!
I'm loving doing all these challenges atm...not sure how I'll go once I'm back at work!
Little Scrapbook Shop has announced their 2009 competition this weekend too - 52 Pick Up. I've signed up for it as well - hopefully I'll be able to keep up the pace!
I'm loving doing all these challenges atm...not sure how I'll go once I'm back at work!







4 comments:
Manda these LO's are awesome I love earth angels.
Hope you are well.
Oh forgot to say love the new Banner!
Happy New Year to you all, thanks for being such a good friend over 2008, here's to a wonderful 2009. Happy scrapping.
Hi Amanda,
OMG, you are on fire with your creations! I am languishing already and we are only a few days into the new year! Sheesh.
Look forward to reading more of your blog and seeing your creations over the coming year!
Love Paperdoll
Post a Comment