So I've been doing some LO's - my last for 2008 - and I reached a total of 140 for the year! Pretty pleased with that!
Here's my last few...
The first three images are an OTP (clear mini album) & double LO for Scrap Therapy's Kaiser Challenge...


Thanks to Chelle for letting me "borrow" her model son - Zac!!! Pics from the Scrap Chat Christmas party at Scarborough Beach.

Don't often do LO's 'just for me' - but this one and the 'Parrot' one aren't for any challenges, cc's or comps!


This one is for a challenge at Becky Fleck's Page Maps blog...






1 comment:
Well done...that's quite a number!
I haven't even counted mine up yet??
Happy New Year to the Moran family! :) Sounds like a fun one.
Love the Zac-arrazi layout...cool pics! Might have to get you to send me some! ;)
Chelle Xx
Post a Comment