Sunday, December 21, 2008

More Cards & Calendars

The last of the Christmas cards and calendars...











Busy weekend here with DH's & my work Christmas "do" and an annual catch up with a GF and her family (at yummy Kapsali at South Bank).
To top it all off I'm coming down with a bug of some sort ... sore throat, aches and pains & yukky nose :( Not what I need at this time of the year!!!
Three days of work until I get a break - maybe that's what I need!





2 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

Beautiful work as always!

I think Ella has the same lurgy...she started with it yesterday! Just what we need for Christmas!

Chelle Xx

Lisa said...

Great calendars Manda - they come up so well don't they? Love the cards too - the Kraft CS looks great! Hope you don't get too sick.
Merry Christmas!