Thursday, December 11, 2008

Trash the Dress

Started to put this post up last night --- but the net dropped out and I never got back to post it!

The DD's and I enjoyed a fabulous afternoon on Wednesday with Mel and co from Point Shot Play for their mini Trash the Dress session.

Eldest DD (13) has decided she doesn't want her photo taken any more (which is sad for most Mum's but devastating for a scrapbooking Mum !!) BUT luckily she loved her afternoon playing "model" for the trash session. She wore her Year 7 graduation dress as we ventured off to Sandgate jetty and the Bald Hill Cemetery. Everyone looked great all 'frocked up' and then getting down and dirty in the surf and sand!


Can't wait to see the professional photographs - but for now here's some I took + some of youngest DD her came along too!

Was fabulous to see Sara again ... and her three gorgeous children - who have all grown up so much since we last saw them.

Finally a photo of them together...

Towel please....

The goth look - wearing Peter's ol' leather jacket & BLACK lipstick!!!

4 comments:

Sara Pearcy said...

Manda, your photos are awesome!!! I love the one of both girls together and especially love the last one of Danah!!

Here's a peek at a couple of mine of Danah... I didn't get any at the beach, but here's the cemetery...

www.sassiphotography.com.au/blogged

(scroll down)
xx S.

Ally said...

wow gorgeous photos Amanda!!!

I remember I went through a no photos stage at about the same time I was 13! Must be the age hehe.

BruganCampbell said...

Hi there, didn't realise how long it had been since my last visit.

Great photos, Danah is growing up so quickly.

Lots of wonderful work as usual, I still don't know how you find the time with work and family!

As everyone has said - the calendar photo is absolutely stunning, just lovely.

Catch up with you soon, Merry Christmas!

Tanyah Payne said...

Wow this is amazing Manda! your very clever!...

will check out sara's pics!