Friday, January 09, 2009

52 Photo's

As I mentioned in my previous post...I'm doing a 52 week photo challenge - to take a weekly photo and journal it! Very basic "LO's" ... more about capturing the everyday.


I purchased a black visual arts diary ... and have started my journey







I endured my 3 days back at work this week and am back on holidays again until the girls go back to school! Yippee!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Manda this looks awesome!

mandysea said...

This is absoloutely gorgeous!!
I love it.....stunning photography too!!
I'll be checking on how this progresses!!

Amandac said...

Good luck with your project 52 manda - looks like you are off to a great start, your photos are beautiful and the journal looks amazing!

Annie said...

Congratulations! You are inspiring! And the album is fantastic! Now I need to get to work with my photos.

Annie xx

{ she } said...

Gosh you have been a busy girl!!! They all look great.
Looking forward to the 31st :)