Sunday, September 07, 2008

Exhausted again!!!

Another Sunday night and another exhausted body here!!!

Enjoyed a great few days with work up at the Bunya Mountains this week...got some great wildlife shots - can't wait to scrap them. Did do a digi of the bower bird while I was up there!



Friday night I whipped up my LO for the Project Scrap Away challenge at Scrap Chat - this week we had to sew and have hidden journaling on an important past event. I scrapped my graduation photo (from a million years ago!!).

Saturday eldest DD and I worked at the local Spring Festival for 4 hours (checking wristbands on everyone coming in through the car park entry) before coming home to sew costume pants for the school drama production coming up VERY soon! Five made - five more to go by Tuesday!


We celebrated Fathers Day today with bacon & eggs and then more working at the Spring Festival. It was a bit quieter today (on the afternoon shift) so I managed to take some photos. Eldest DD and I were quite silly and went on the "Alpine Express" ride ... bad idea! I'm not 13 anymore and we asked to hop off before we got to the backwards part of the ride!!!

Youngest DD was quite excited as she'd entered a photograph in the Arts & Craft section of the Spring Festival AND she won first prize (won't mention her photo was the only entry!!) She received a $25 voucher for Mitre 10 (what the!!! - think DH will swap it for her --- give her $25 cash). Won't share the photo just yet ... there'll be a LO coming soon featuring the winning pic!

I had 3 cards (which I haven't scanned yet) and 2 LO's in the Arts & Craft section too - got a Highly Commended for my "Holiday Fun" LO.



Was pleased to talk to my folks in the UK on Saturday afternoon ... have been keeping up with their adventures on Dad's blog ... but still nice to hear them! The globe trotting continues as my brother heads off to the USA on Thursday (September 11!!) for two weeks. Enjoy little brother!

No comments: