and help us raise funds for women's cancer!
In time for Gypsy's Girls Night In crop (next Saturday 4 October - Mt Gravatt Brisbane -please come and join us!!!) I'm donating one of my handmade handbags for AUCTION to finish in time for Girls Night In! Check out the Craft Exchange auction site and BID on my BAG!!! Check out the other charity auctions while you are there!
It doesn't cost anything to bid or sell on this amazing site!

Don't forget the other way to help raise funds for this great cause is to shop at A Passion for Craft! The lovely Lynnie is donating 10% of all sales made up unti l 4th October to Gypsy's GNI fund raising!
It's CC weekend at The Stamp Shak - Chelle has set us a few challenges from suggestions nominated by the forum members! Hoping I get a chance to do all three challenges!
Finally...it is my dear Mum's birthday today!!! Happy birthday Mum! Wishing a fabulous day and can't wait to have delayed celebrations with you when you get home from the UK! Won't post a piccy of her birthday present just yet --- until she's home and has received it ;)




1 comment:
Happy Birthday to your Mum...I bet she's having a fab time in the UK!!
Totally LOVE that bag...I'm off to bid!
Chelle Xx
Post a Comment