Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's Time... for Girls Night In

It's coming up to October (way too fast) and that means ONE thing....it's GIRLS NIGHT IN time again!!!


Yes, we're cropping to raise funds for womens cancer on October 4 - please support this wonderful crop - either by coming along for a great time OR donating to support the cause!


Check out all the details, pay your registration (& get a tax receipt) - here - http://qld.cancercouncilfundraising.org.au/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=53098

It's sure to be a fabulous event ... and if we raise at least $800 the beautiful Lexie is going to shave her head on the night - with the help of Chelle Jamieson!!!

2 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

I'm looking forward to it!

Chelle Xx

Leanne Stamatellos said...

I'm so disappointed that I can't make this great event. I will be away in sydney for a family wedding - what a shame! Enjoy the night!