Sunday, September 21, 2008

100


I count my LO's! Do you? Do you set an annual target? I always aim to reach at least 100 LO's each year and I usually make that target! Maybe I should set a higher target next year! My "Men" LO I finished last night for the Stamp Shak monthly LO challenge --- is # 100!

Here are some other LO's I've finished during the week and this weekend (my first 'lazy' weekend in ages!).


"Teenager" - for Aussie Road Maps

"Sunday" - for the Scrap Chat monthly Sketch challenge


"Too Cool" - Project Scrap Away Week three challenge


"Melbourne" - LSBS's weekend challenge - P.I.R.A.T.E


"The Ross Children" - LSBS sketch challenge. My MIL gave us this photo which is of DH's great uncle & aunt and Grandmother (Emily on the right). Still to get a date for the photo.


I've also made a few cards - for swaps and challenges...




We've enjoyed a very quiet weekend ... DH & DD's on holidays this week while I slog it out at work :(

3 comments:

Leanne Stamatellos said...

wow - you are one scrapping machine Amanda - way to go on your target - that's quite an achievement!

tracey said...

congrats on your 100th amanda-- what a great layout - an how many cards must you have stashed away now - fabulous work

Anonymous said...

Wow 100 Amanda, congrats. You certainly have been a busy girl this year.

xoxo
Gypsy