and I'm only just getting to my blog!
What a crazy weekend!
Started Friday night with Tara singing at school and Danah attending Guides (spilt myself in two and managed to get to both!)
Saturday we had a special birthday celebration for Ethan...my girlfriend from work (Pam) little boy turned ONE!
We managed to attend the party for a couple of hours before rushing off to attend another celebration...the 50th birthday of the Redlands Sport Club Pipe Band!!! They had a birthday afternoon tea for the senior citz of the Redlands and the Guides helped out by serving the afternoon tea! The girls that attended did an amazing job and everyone commented what a great job they did and how nice they were (proud Mumma here as both my two were involved!).
While at the afternoon tea we missed a phone call from my folks who are now staying up at Suffolk (in the UK) in their cottage. Sounds like they are doing okay - except for the driving apparently!
Today I've been frantically getting ready to go away this week, check in on my folks place (water plants etc), and a bit of shopping too!
I'm going to be OFFLINE for a whole FOUR days!!! OMGosh I hope I survive! Taking the laptop but doubt I'll get service to log on + my mobile will be without service too!!! I'm off to the beautiful Bunya Mountains for work...taking the camera - so should have some nice pics to share next week!
Quick scrapbook share before I sign off...firstly the monthly sketch challenge at Stamp Shak
And my first LO for the Scrap Chat Project Scrap Away - monochromatic (can you tell??)

I have done a couple of other LO's this weekend but won't share just yet as they are off to the Redlands Spring Festival (local show) since I talked them into including 'scrapbooking' as a section in the arts and crafts thought I'd better enter!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment