
I've put one of my homemade fully lined handbags up for sale at Scrap Chat Craft Auctions...if you'd like a Scrapmanda original (lol)...check it out here - http://www.scrapchat.net.au/auction/item.php?id=194
As the auction site mentions...it's a fabric bag (fully lined) - made to your colour preferences - using Melly & Me "Sherbet" pattern. Completed size - height approximately 48cm (19") including handles. PLEASE NOTE: Allow three weeks after auction closes for handbag to be made (to your colour preferences) and posted to you. YOU choose three colour preferences once auction is finalised and I'll whip up the bag in your favourite colours!
I'm also in the process of making one of these bags (black & pink predominately) for the upcoming Girls Night In (womens cancer fund raiser) event - Gypsy has a range of charity auctions happening to raise money for this...be sure to check them out too! The bag will hopefully be up for auction early next week.
While I'm talking charity auctions - we still have the Cleveland Girl Guides scrapbook kit auction running for about another week. A great pack of goodies and raising funds for a great group of girls!
Finally - if you like a scrap challenge - be sure to check out and sign up for Scrap Chat's Project Scrap Away - which commences THIS FRIDAY! Some great prizes from Point Shoot Play up for grabs!




1 comment:
These bags are fantastic, I might have to see if DH will let me get a 'Scrapmanda' original for Xmas. :)
Post a Comment