I'm exhausted BUT the bank balance for the Cleveland Girl Guides is approximately $400 healthier after our Scrapbook for Guides fundraiser yesterday!! So while I might be exhausted I'm one very happy Support Group President!!!
A HUGE thank you to all our sponsors - Paper Occasions - Cleveland, One Stop Scrapping - Birkdale, Kaisercraft, Express Publications, Scrap n Craft with T, The Stamp Shak, various online scrapping friends (Alz, Narelle & anon), Pattons Meats - Victoria Point, Brumbys Bakery - Alexandra Hills and Woolies - Cleveland!
A even BIGGER thank you to all the lovely scrappers who came along yesterday between 1pm and 9pm and got into the spirit of things with raffles, lucky door prizes, discount vouchers, drinks, chocolates and a sausage sizzle (thanks Peter & Shaun)! I hope you all enjoyed the event as much as I did!
Apologizes to Nadine, Joan & her friend (Karen??) who missed out on being snapped + of course the snag cookers!!


I did manage to do ONE LO but haven't scanned it yet.
Tonight we shared dinner with my folks who are about to jet off overseas again...this time to the UK via Hong Kong and home via Singapore. Hope they have the best time and Dad has lots of success with his geneology research. Keep safe! We'll miss you heaps (and not just cos of your taxi skills Pop!!!)




1 comment:
Great afternoon Manda. Congrats on the $$$
Thanks
Post a Comment