Managed to get a few scrappin' goodies completed this weekend...including a set of 3 cards for Scrap Chat's month long CC...the lovely Chelle set the first challenge.

Detail...

The Sunday powerscrap was to make a single layer exploding box...I made three small ones with no lids for Easter. Shame I don't have any eggs to pop in them yet!

Also did another LO - based very loosely on a Becky Fleck Page Map....just for fun of youngest DD (soon to be 9) at Wet 'n' Wild before Christmas.
5 comments:
Manda, you have been so busy and productive! Your little boxes are so cute and so are your cards. Great to get ideas from you!
Another great scrappy weekend, the cards rock and the boxes look great. Plus the LO of DD2 is wonderful. Here's to a quick, hassle free working week.
Great cards, boxes and layout Manda!!
You busy bee, you...You are seriously addicted to Scenic Route PP!! LOL
Chelle Xx
looks really good Amanda
Love the boxes!
Gorgeous work Amanda. Love the cards. I've just paid for my spot at the April crop at SP!!! See you there :)
Kerryn
Post a Comment